Take into account the presence of the patient edema, high blood pressure, protein in urine (normal protein in the urinalysis should not be identified) and the kidneys ability to provide products of protein metabolism. If the urine is allocated a lot of protein in the diet of their number should be increased, and with signs of chronic renal failure - on the contrary, decreased. Extensive edema, which is often observed in patients who require a significant reduction in salt in the diet. The amount of fluid in the diet in some cases too limited.
Food intake should be divided by 4-5 times.
In this paper we present a diet known as the table number 7, as shown in chronic kidney disease with the absence of chronic renal failure.
Permission is granted to- Vegetables, cereals and milk soups;
- Lean meat, poultry, cooked with a piece, chopped and pureed;
- Low-fat fish, boiled, chopped and mashed;
- Bread, white, gray, with bran, baked without salt;
- Cereals, pasta;
- Milk and milk products, cottage cheese;
- Vegetables raw, steamed, fresh herbs (brim radishes, celery, spinach);
- Bakery products;
- Berries, fruits, especially apricots, dried apricots, pumpkin, watermelon, cantaloupe, sugar, honey and jam.
- Sour cream;
Do not- Fatty meats;
- Lamb, pork, beef fat;
- Sea fish;v - Legumes (beans, peas, soybeans);
- Meat, fish, mushroom broth;
- Pickles, appetizer, smoked;
- Onions, garlic;
- Hot spices, pepper, mustard;
- Cakes and creams;
- Carbonated drinks;
- Strong coffee, cocoa.
The use of diuretics patients require an increase in the diet of foods rich in potassium (baked potatoes, prunes, raisins, dried apricots, etc.).
Perhaps your doctor prescribe any additional limitations associated with features of a particular disease.