For proper oral care you need:
1) Handy toothbrush with a small cleaning head, preferably medium hard or soft, with as much as possible is often arranged neatly trimmed bristles made of synthetic fibers. Toothbrush should be changed every 2-3 months.
2) High-quality toothpaste. The choice of toothpaste is better to exercise with your dentist. All pastas are divided into two groups: hygienic and prophylactic. The first group is only for cleaning the teeth from plaque food, as well as giving a pleasant mouth odor. The majority of toothpastes refers to the second group of health care. There anticaries, whitening toothpaste and anti-inflammatory. Anticaries effect by the presence of a fluoride toothpaste and calcium. These elements enhance the mineralization of dental tissues, strengthens the enamel and protects it from the destructive action of bacteria. It should be remembered that calcium prevents the absorption of fluoride, so the toothpaste should contain fluoride either, or calcium. Anti-inflammatory effect is usually achieved by adding toothpaste extracts of herbs (mint, sage, chamomile, etc.). Whitening toothpaste contains sodium bicarbonate, or baking soda, which in addition has a pronounced effect of the bleaching abrasive action. Due to the risk of damage to the enamel of whitening toothpaste is recommended to use no more than 1-2 times a week. It is believed that an effective oral hygiene toothpaste should be alternated, changing not only the type of pasta, but also its producer.
3) Mouthwash. There are protivokarioznye and anti-conditioners. In the first part of calcium ions or fluorine. Anti elixirs may contain one of the following ingredients: Neovitin, azulene, copper chlorophyll derivatives, coniferous or ginseng extract. Elixirs and rinsing with chlorhexidine, triclosan and other antiseptics are designed to treat inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity. They should be used strictly on the evidence.
4) A tool for cleaning interdental spaces: dental floss (floss), toothpicks, interdental brush or interdental stimulator.
5) 20 minutes of time per day. 5-6 minutes in the morning and evening to cleanse and rinse your teeth (for a little while calcium, fluorine and other trace elements do not have time to penetrate the tooth enamel and stay in it), a couple of minutes, take away the use of interdental hygiene and rinsing the mouth during the day.
Twice a day, brush your teeth, interdental spaces, and then rinse your mouth with mouthwash. During the day, after every meal to rinse your mouth with water or a rinse. By following these simple rules, you will be able to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile for years to come.