In addition to the unpleasant and humiliating experiences, this disease is dangerous to many complications in the form of iron-deficiency anemia, thrombosis, infringement of hemorrhoids and so on.
The causes of hemorrhoidsHemorrhoids is interesting in its own way a disease appeared in humans as payback for walking upright. With such a problem will not face any one cat, dog or horse. Gravity acts on the whole body of the animal evenly, so the blood will not stagnate in the hind legs and the end of the intestine. But at the same erectus human gravity increases the load on the respective vessels. Depending on the profession and lifestyle risk of this disease is very fluctuating. No wonder hemorrhoids consider occupational disease of people with sedentary or standing work - drivers, programmers, accountants, teachers. Contribute to the development of long-term constipation, hemorrhoids, as well as pregnancy and childbirth that a condition in which there is a strong increase in intra-abdominal pressure.
The symptoms of hemorrhoids- Discharge of blood from the rectum after a bowel movement;
- Streaks of blood in the stool;
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids in the anal canal;
- The pain and irritation of the anus.
Diagnosis of hemorrhoidsDiagnosis and treatment of hemorrhoids has been proctologist. Depending on the complaints of the patient and clinical studies carried out following.
1) Finger study performed in all patients and is the main method of diagnosis of hemorrhoids and other diseases proctologic.
2) Sigmoidoscopy - the most common, accurate and reliable method for studying the rectum and lower part of the sigmoid colon. Performed by sigmoidoscopy.
3) Anoscopy - study the anal canal and the lower portion of the rectum using the anoscope (rectal mirrors).
4) Colonoscopy is an endoscopic examination of the colon.
5) enema - X-ray examination of the large intestine.
6) Coprogram - fecal quality composition, ie for foreign objects, remnants of undigested food and mucus.
7) Fecal occult blood.
8) A blood test is done to determine the presence or absence of anemia (decreased hemoglobin in the blood caused by chronic bleeding hemorrhoids).