GeneralSnoring - is a sharp sound that occurs during sleep due to vibration of the soft palate. This is a fairly common (mostly men) problem. Most people snore when they laid the airways (due to the common cold, allergic rhinitis, enlarged adenoids). Snoring is usually harmless, although in some cases it may be a sign of sleep apnea (temporary cessation of breathing during sleep). Causes of snoring Airway congestion may be caused by the following factors
- Infection (common cold, hay fever, enlarged tonsils or adenoids)
- Congenital defects (eg, large tongue)
- Decrease in muscle tone that keep the airway wide open;
- Alcohol, smoking, certain types of drugs;
- Tumors (polyps in the nose, swelling of the language). The symptoms of snoring A sharp, loud sound made during sleep. What you can do? Try not to sleep on their backs. Often snoring stops when the man turned on his side or stomach.
If you are suffering from obesity, you need to lose weight. Exercise regularly.
Do not load up before going to bed.
Do not abuse alcohol, especially before going to bed.
If you smoke, dispose of as soon as possible.
Do not take sleeping pills.
Consult your doctor if you suspect a breathing disorder during sleep (sleep apnea).