Power supply beyond the period of exacerbationAllergic diseases are a large group of diseases, and includes such serious conditions as angioedema, anaphylactic shock, bronchial asthma and less life-threatening diseases (allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, etc.). For some of these diseases will be exactly a factor provoking foods. For other more important allergens such as pollen, animal dander, dust, etc. It is clear that dietary advice to so many different diseases to be significantly different. However, there are a number of recommendations that will be useful to everyone.
1) Check with your allergist exact list of "allowed" and "forbidden" foods. Possible, to determine if you will have a specific allergen skin scarification conduct tests or analysis on specific IgE in serum.
2) It is with great care to try new foods. It is better if you do it at home and under the care of family members who can help in case of an allergy.
3) Cook the food yourself from the source of raw foods. Meat and fish are buying only a piece.
4) Avoid the use of semi-finished products, canned products, mayonnaise and other sauces. You can never be completely sure of the composition of the acquired finished goods.
5) Study the composition of any prepared food that you are going to eat.
These recommendations relate to both children and adults. If your child suffers from allergies, you need to carefully monitor his diet. All relatively easy until the baby is small and does not attend school or daycare. As soon as the child grows up and becomes self-reliance, it becomes more difficult to control. Explain to your child what foods he can eat and which are not. In this case, you should choose the form of dialogue that the child knew that your instructions it is not my "mother's whim" but a necessity. If the "forbidden" foods have a lot of sense to write them down on a card and give the child with him. The barmaid and the teachers at the school must also have an idea about the problem of your child. If you are not sure of the quality of school breakfasts, a child should be prepared meals at home and give to the other in a plastic container.
Food for exacerbations of allergic diseasesAs already mentioned, the physiological characteristic of people suffering from any allergic disease is their initial inclination to the diverse manifestations of allergy. Especially acute is the situation in the period of exacerbation of underlying disease, when the body is in a state of hyper-reactivity, at this time, even a minor irritant may increase manifestations of the underlying disease or to manifest a new allergic reaction.
Therefore, dietary recommendations in acute similar for all diseases and are rigorous enough.
Here is a rough list of "allowed" and "forbidden" foods.
- Broths, spicy, salty, fried foods, meats, spices, sausages and gourmet products (cooked and smoked sausages, hot dogs, sausages, ham), liver,
- Fish, eggs, seafood,
- Acute and processed cheese, ice cream, mayonnaise, ketchup,
- Radish, radish, spinach, tomatoes, bell peppers, sauerkraut, pickled cucumbers
- Mushrooms, nuts,
- Citrus fruits, strawberries, strawberries, raspberries, apricots, peaches, pomegranates, grapes, sea buckthorn, kiwi, pineapple, melon, watermelon,
- High-melting fats and margarine;
- Carbonated fruit drinks, kvass;
- Coffee, cocoa, chocolate,
- Honey, caramel, marshmallow, candy, cakes, cupcakes (with flavorings, etc.)
- Chewing gum.
- Semolina, pasta, bread made from high-grade flour
- Whole milk and sour cream (given only in the dishes), cottage cheese, yogurt with fruit flavors;
- Lamb, chicken,
- Carrots, turnips, beets, onions, garlic
- Cherry, black currant, bananas, cranberries, blackberries, broth hips;
Recommended (subject to individual tolerance)- Cereals (except semolina)
- Dairy products (yogurt, biokefir, yogurt without fruit additives, etc.)
- Non-spicy cheeses;
- Lean meat (beef, pork, rabbit, turkey), specialized canned meats for baby food;
- All kinds of cabbage, zucchini, squash, bright pumpkin, parsley, dill, young green peas, green beans,
- Green and white apples, pears, bright cherry and plum varieties, white and red currants, gooseberries,
- Melted butter, refined and deodorized vegetable oils (corn, sunflower, olive, etc.)
- Second-class white bread, corn bread, unsweetened corn flakes and iris sticks.
Such a diet is prescribed for acute exacerbation of allergic diseases for 7-10 days, then follow the doctor's recommendations can be slow to move to individual hypoallergenic diet (diet, eliminating specific foods that are allergens for a particular patient).
In conclusion, I would like to ask everyone not to treat allergies to diet as a grief.
By following the dietary recommendations, you give yourself the opportunity to live a healthy and full life despite the presence of allergic disease.