Watermelon diet is classified as mono-diet. Watermelon diet is considered to be tough enough, so do not comply with its longer deadline.
The average calorie daily diet of 1200-1350 kcal.
It is important to understand that, despite the fact that many people love watermelons, after a few days you may experience pain in the digestive tract or kidneys. Watermelons have a strong diuretic effect, therefore, increases the load on the kidneys. In the first two days the weight is greatly reduced, but the main reason for that - the loss of excess water and salt deposits.
Menu watermelon diet for 3 days
The main thing for this diet - a strict limit of watermelon consumption depending on the initial weight. For example, if you weigh 70 kg, then the day you can eat no more than 7 kg of watermelon. That is, 10 kg of 1 kg is allowed watermelon.
Nothing else is allowed to eat, but you can drink as much as you want. Allowed to drink water, and green tea in any amount. Alcohol should be excluded completely.
Watermelon diet for 8-10 days
The diet of this diet is not as hard as in the first case. It is allowed in addition to watermelon to eat at each meal 2 slices of rye bread. Follow the diet should be 8-10 days. Other products can not eat.
Not recommended to follow this diet for more than 10 days, but if it is right to go out of it, you can significantly improve your score. To do this, proteins were gradually introduced into the menu, fats and carbohydrates, but only gradually, not otherwise. Before going to bed for an additional 10 days to eat a few slices of watermelon, but not much. Do not have dinner after 20.00. If you eat right for another 10 days, you can lose weight by 2-3 kg, but not as rapidly as during a diet, but the result will be more stable.
Pros watermelon diet:
- the main advantage - it is satiety. Each of us knows how to eat the heart of a ripe, juicy, red flesh and not "die" from overeating, because after half an hour, your body expels excess fluid, and you feel like a new person;
- enough high efficiency, but it is worth noting that most weight loss with the help of watermelon diet - it is removing excess fluid from the body;
- diet normalizes metabolism.
Cons watermelon diet:
- the first and most important negative - it is a contraindication to watermelon diet for kidney and urinary tract;
- another minus - not a balanced diet. Just like any other mono-diet, it does not provide a complete diet, but rather poor in proteins and fats, which in varying degrees, the body needs.
Whatever it was, watermelon lovers with healthy kidneys watermelon waiting for a few pleasant days for which you can reduce your weight.