Vegetative – vascular dystonia (VVD), and neuro-circulatory dysfunction – the pathological state of the autonomic nervous system, which results in insufficient supply of oxygen to tissues and organs. According to doctors, with one or other signs of VSD face about 80% of people of all ages.
Vegetative – dystonia symptoms and signs
Vegetative (autonomic) nervous system located in the brain and spinal cord, is an essential part of the human body – it is fully coordinate the activities of all internal organs, blood vessels and glands of internal secretion and provides them to adapt with changes in the external environment.
In particular, the autonomic nervous system regulates blood pressure, heartbeat, body temperature, and composition of extracellular fluid volume, blood flow, metabolic rate, thirst, hunger and satiety, sweat gland function, kidney function, muscle tone internal organs, circadian (daily
For dystonia, which is a consequence of a breach of vascular tone, characterized by the following symptoms:
Neuropsychiatric – weakness, lethargy, fatigue, low efficiency, dizziness, headaches, sleep disorders, fainting, decreased sexual activity, and panic attacks; Thermoregulatory action for breach of sweating and thermoregulation – spontaneous fever, excessive sweating, fever, flushing, or, on the contrary, sensitivity to cold extremities; Spider – the instability of the arterial and venous pressure; Cardiology – disruption of the heart, frequent heart contractions and pain in the heart; Breathing (respiratory) – shortness of breath, chest tightness and a feeling of lack of air; Dyspeptic – a disorder of the stomach – intestinal tract (constipation, diarrhea), voiding dysfunction and gallbladder dyskinesia.
Vegetative – dystonia types and causes
Despite the fact that the uniform classification of the IRR does not exist, the following types are divided vegetative – vascular dystonia:
The nature of the disease:
- Permanent form – occurs without abrupt jumps in the patient’s condition;
- Paroxysmal or paroxysmal – manifested in the form of attacks (or panic attacks crises), in the intervals between attacks manifestations of the disease are almost invisible;
- Mixed ESP (permanently-paroxysmal) – combines the features of a permanent and paroxysmal forms;
- Latent, or hidden form – in this type of VSD disease may not manifest themselves for quite a long time, until the trigger factors (stress, illness, fatigue).
Depending on violations of cardio – vascular system:
- Hypertensive type or vegetative – vascular dystonia of hypertensive type. Accompanied by a significant rise in blood pressure (145/90 – 175/95 mm Hg. c.), sometimes with heart palpitations, sudden excitement, fever, symptoms of a panic attack, and, the pressure can be increased not only in times of emotional stress, but also in a state of complete rest;
- Hypertensive type or vegetative – vascular dystonia hypotonic type. In this case, the blood pressure is substantially lower than normal and reaches 100/50 and even up to 90/45 mm Hg. Art. and is accompanied by lethargy, weakness, shortness of breath, nausea, sweating, fatigue patient, sometimes fainting;
- Normotensive or heart (cardiac) does not depend on the type of blood pressure and heart disorders defined by the (slow heart rate, or, conversely, rapid, feelings fade and disruptions of the heart), as well as pain in the chest area;
- Mixed type of VSD combines multiple symptoms and signs typical for any type.
Depending on the cause of vegetative – vascular dystonia, the following types of VSD: genetic, infectious – allergic, traumatic, psychogenic (as a reaction to stress or traumatic situations), and arose as a result of excessive emotional or physical stress.
Vegetative – dystonia treatment and prevention
From the timely and correct diagnosis of VSD depends largely on the success of further treatment. If you have frequent attacks of headache, weakness, dizziness, fatigue, insomnia, unfounded anxiety, fear, jumps in blood pressure and heart rate, “lump” in the throat, shortness of breath, pain in the heart and stomach, as well as grow cold and numb limbs –
Do not listen to bad advice of friends and acquaintances in an “ESP is not a disease and will pass without treatment.” Doctors claim that untreated dystonia is very dangerous because it can be complicated by panic attacks and other serious disorders that occur on the wrong team, the autonomic nervous system and debilitating nervous system.
When panic attacks (Sympathoadrenal crisis) a person starts suddenly (often in a public place) to shake, choke and breaking into a cold sweat. At the same time, he has a wild fear of death, heart pounding jumps and pressure.