A fun way to treat hemorrhoids came to us from the Caucasus. Severe Highlanders got rid of the disease by means of which was always at hand – clean water. More precisely, no water, and ice – the perfect material for making candles.
The impact on hemorrhoids low temperatures is very effective. Ice is able to stop the bleeding, to neutralize the pain, prevent further progression of the disease.
The main thing in this process – accuracy; careless use of candles ice can cause serious damage to your intestines.
Therefore, in the manufacture of candles to observe the following rules:
- Candles are made as follows: rolled tube of paper, filled with water and placed in the freezer.
- Once the water is completely frozen, the remains of a paper form with the scraping pieces of ice, and it becomes suitable for use.
- Candles should be of small diameter to avoid excessive stretching of the walls of the anus. The procedure is the introduction of ice rods can not be called pleasant, so no need to exacerbate feelings.
- Before the introduction of candles Break off the sharp tip and chamfer the place of breaking up. Otherwise you risk serious damage to the intestines sharp icicles.
- Do not overdo the candle. The first procedure should last no longer than 25-30 seconds. Subsequently, their duration can be increased to one – one and a half minutes.
Modern medicine also does not deny the use of ice and its effectiveness in the fight against hemorrhoids. To optimize thewith ice, developed a special instrument. It is a plastic tube filled with liquid to freeze. It melts more slowly than regular water, thus increasing the procedure. This contributes to the material of construction of the tube.
No need to touch the ice directly to the affected area to reduce discomfort and get rid of the risk colds.
Cold water can be used to alleviate pain and in the liquid state. Bath lasting 3-5 minutes (sitting in a basin) can be used in conjunction with almost any other folk remedies. In the water you can add a cube of potassium permanganate: this eliminates the risk of further irritation.