For home cure for hemorrhoids treatment include the use of warm baths, medicinal herbal preparations, ointments, creams and suppositories. So how to treat hemorrhoids at home?
Warm water relaxes the sphincter muscles, it can also help soothe the pain associated with hemorrhoids speaking.
- Fill the tub to the third warm water.
- Do not add anything to the water.
- Sit in the bath for 15 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure several times a day.
When the hemorrhoid pain, hip bath – it’s the best and easiest way to get quick relief.
Using petrolatum or zinc oxide
Studies have shown that petroleum jelly and/or zinc oxide works best for hemorrhoids than any other expensive creams. To reduce the pain and swelling of hemorrhoids, you can use both tools at the same time.
- After cleaning the skin of the anal region, apply a small amount of petroleum jelly or zinc oxide deposited on a cotton swab to the swollen places.
Another popular recipe. In order to “get rid” of hemorrhoids enough to buy at the pharmacy vial zinc ointment, put a little more in the plastic cover and then add five drops of tincture of peppermint and as much butter. Components mixed for several hours and put in the freezer. After a while you need to get the mixture from the refrigerator and cut into slices, in the form of suppositories to be inserted into the anal canal at night. For the treatment usually lasts 2-4 caps.
- Keep the swollen area clean and dry. Do not use scented toilet paper, soap or gel for the body, containing chemicals clinically proven that they are harmful to irritated skin.
Herbal home cure for hemorrhoids
The most frequent cause of hemorrhoids is a low fiber content, resulting in constipation, whereby chair hardens, and it is difficult to pass through the large intestine. Psyllium, or psyllium seeds, are high in fiber, which essentially helps make stools soft, and easily passable. Psyllium seeds help prevent hemorrhoids and also to make bowel movements less painful. Those interested in, it is recommended that the seed husks have become a part of your daily diet. Plantain seeds can be easily found in most pharmacies.
- Start taking a teaspoon of psyllium with a glass of water in the morning as part of your breakfast for a week.
- During the second week, add another glass of seeds to your dinner.
- Slowly and carefully enter the third glass of the third week, and make the adoption of psyllium three times a day, your longstanding habit.
- When you have begun to take psyllium seed at 3 times a day, you do not need to take any – or other add-ons. Make sure that you drink plenty of water when taking psyllium or any other type of fiber because fiber softens the stool by absorbing water. It is recommended to drink 50 grams of water per kilogram of your body weight in a day.
Avoid sweat and strain
Do not try to make a bowel movement, if you do not feel like doing it. And do not spend a lot of time on the toilet than is required for a bowel movement without straining. Once your intestines freed sufficiently, and do not exert yourself.
Try different positions
It has been suggested that squatting in the toilet during a bowel movement is a more natural position than sitting on the toilet. Some people believe that maintaining feet on a small foot, and stretching the knees toward the chest, good help for those interested in how to treat hemorrhoids at home.
Heed the call of nature
On the other hand, do not wait too long.