Hemorrhoids – an inflammatory disease that may affect the pathological expansion of hemorrhoidal veins and the formation of knots. According to medical statistics, hemorrhoids often occurs in people older than 45 years.
The exact cause of hemorrhoids is still not established. The main possible causes of the disease, modern medicine treats vascular pathology (dysfunction between the blood flow through the arteries and the flow of blood through the cavernous veins) and disruption of the muscular system, retaining hemorrhoids.
Factors of hemorrhoids
Promote the development of hemorrhoids are many factors among which are:
- Genetic predisposition. Some people venous network in the anus has a very dense plexus, which complicates the flow of blood through the vessels. In case of violation of vascular permeability develops blood stagnation that contributes to the inflammatory process.
- Pregnancy and childbirth. During pregnancy the uterus increases in size, which leads to a displacement of the movable upward while the rectum is pressed against the pelvis. Thus, the clamped venous blood vessels, which leads to an overflow of the cavernous bodies.
- Physical inactivity. Sedentary lifestyle contributes to the development of venous insufficiency, in particular to the development of stagnation in the pelvic organs. Reduce the chance of developing hemorrhoids is possible if regularly moderate exercise.
- Failure to comply with the rules of hygiene. When excessive hygiene anus, as well as the use of low-quality toilet paper mucosa irritated anus, thereby increasing the probability of acute hemorrhoids.
- Bad habits. Smoking worsens the condition of vessels, including hemorrhoidal veins. Also, smoking increases the severity of bleeding. As for alcoholic beverages, the alcohol helps dilate blood vessels, which in turn leads to stagnation of blood in the hemorrhoids.
- Malnutrition. Excessive consumption of hot and spicy food, as well as lack of fiber is a significant negative factor in the development of inflammatory processes in the rectum.
- Chronic constipation. Disturbances of feces leads to frequent constipation. Solid stool, lingering in the intestines, put pressure on the choroid plexus of the rectum, thereby helping to expand the hemorrhoidal veins. Also promotes the development of hemorrhoids during defecation habit to push.
- Hypothermia. Hypothermia leads to circulatory problems that can cause the development of inflammation in the rectal area. In particular, avoid hypothermia lower body (not sit on a cold surface, dress appropriately to weather conditions).
- Physical activity. Excessive exercise (weightlifting, bodybuilding, etc.) is likely to disrupt the tone of the muscular apparatus of the anus. Muscle weakness contributes anus prolapsed hemorrhoid. Furthermore, physical overload cause delay of blood in the veins, which increases the likelihood of developing hemorrhoids.
Any disease is always easier to prevent than to cure. At elimination of negative factors likely to develop hemorrhoids is minimal. Even hereditary predisposition to hemorrhoids may not materialize if lead a healthy lifestyle and eat right.
If the hemorrhoids are still developed, it is necessary as soon as possible to begin treatment. Depending on severity of the disease may be used as a conservative and surgical treatment.
Medication hemorrhoids includes use of anti- inflammatory, analgesic and hemostatic (if bleeding) drugs.
The most effective use of local products in the form of rectal suppositories. One such drug is Venapro. This combination drug, which includes an anti-inflammatory bufexamac, wound healing agent and bismuth subgallate anesthetic lidocaine component.
Venapro hemorrhoids is useful for a 1-2 stages, as well as diseases such as proctologic anal fissure, proctitis, anal eczema and other.
Availablein rectal suppositories, which makes it very convenient to use. The likelihood of side effects from the drug is extremely low.